- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Promotes GSD products internally & externally.
- Prepares the budget plan and submits it to the Channels / Sales Manager
- Keeps track and analysis of the sales funnel, providing detailed information on the active and potential clients of the company and submit to the Channels / Sales Manager for planning purposes with recommendations.
- Assigns the sales targets of his team and their corresponding accounts and monitor their achievement.
- Leads the monthly meeting with his team to get an overview of each client’s performance and status, solving any occurring problems.
- Acts as an Account Manager, by identifying sales opportunities for his unit and marketing opportunities for the other units.
- Regularly updates the clients’ install-base, through regular meetings with his team and clients.
- Keeping close relations with the client to be able to identify sales opportunities for GSD products range.
- Updates and revises the “Offerings Portfolio” on yearly basis, ensuring the availability of the technical expertise to undertake any new solutions, and submit to the Channels / Sales Manager for approval.
- Participates with the Channels / Sales Manager in the Bid/No Bid decision in compliance with the company strategy and the client’s background and history.
- Reviews outgoing proposals in regards to the overall layout, cost sheet, business components, and liaise with the technical team in regards to the technical components, ensuring it meets client’s requirements before submission to the client.
- Supervises and conduct customer satisfaction client visits.
- Reviews partners Status for all the products ensure compliance with sales plan and company strategy.
- Coordinates with Operations Manager on awarded sales, ensuring the implementation plan is in compliance with the sales deal.
- Coordinates with Logistics and Finance to ensure proper delivery to clients and payments to vendors are done without delay.
- Provides the Senior / Sales Engineers with clear guidelines, insight and knowledge of the client’s profile and industry, to convert Target accounts into Managed accounts.
- Identifies training needs for his team and assign them to corresponding courses.
- Evaluates the performance of his/her direct subordinates and reviews and approves the performance evaluations prepared by his subordinates for their team for submission and approval of the Channels / Sales Manager.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services