- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Procurement, sourcing, and contracting of materials, supplies, equipment, and services,
- Implementing department procedures and realizing department goals,
- Handling the day-to-day activities of the Procurement department.
- Ensure competent quality execution of all regular purchasing duties and administrative works.
- Maintain complete updated purchasing records/data and pricing in the system.
- Prepare reports.
- Schedule supplier visits and conduct competitor survey Execution and monitoring of all regular purchasing duties
- Coordinate with user departments and suppliers
- Assist in managing and following up overseas orders. Handling and monitoring of claims to factories and vendors for defectives, shortage, missing parts.
- Support relevant departments with quotations for the purpose of cost calculation and projects. Coordinate with suppliers to ensure on-time delivery. Responsible for the preparation and process purchase orders and documents in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Monitor and co-ordinate deliveries of items between suppliers to ensure that all items are delivered to the site on time.
- Source, select and negotiate for the best purchase package in terms of quality, price, terms, deliveries, and services with suppliers. Negotiate for the best purchasing package (in terms of quality, price, term, delivery, and service) with suppliers and sub-contractors assigned. Purchase and issue an order in accordance with the specification.
- Source for new parts, suppliers or sub-contractors when the need arises.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Engineering Services Manufacturing
About this Company
Engineering Company for electrical and metal works (NOVO), specialized in production of cable trays, gratings and electric panels. Our factory in 10th of Ramadan city uses latest quality standards.
See all Careers and Jobs at NOVO
1. Pre galvanized cable trays
2. Hot dip...