- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Air Export Tasks/Responsibilities:
- Operational duties include coordination with shippers, truckers, airlines, and agents for the export of shipments.
- Maintain high work volume with low errors.
- Arranging for pick-up or inland transportation.
- Booking and document preparation (Airway Bill, invoicing, export declaration, pre-alerts, etc.)
- Follow-up with tracking and tracing to final destination and data quality requirement.
Customer Service Responsibilities:
- Include maintaining communication with shipper, consignee, airline and overseas agents throughout the process and choosing proper routing/airline appropriate to the customer's needs.
- Maintain SOP (standard operating procedures) and customer profiles including key contacts, special requirements, contract rates and preferred routing/services/carriers.
- Participate in quotes for overseas agents as requested.
- Immediately report problems, operation disputes or discrepancies to supervisor.
- Meeting client requirements in terms of data input, and general customer service inquiries related to tracking & tracing.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Import and Export Logistics and Supply Chain Package/Freight Delivery
About this Company
Tiffany Cargo Systems, established in 1990, is one of the top-tier privately owned logistics providers in Egypt offering global freight transportation and logistics solutions tailored to your needs. As one of Egypt's leading independent freight forwarders, we provide more...
See all Careers and Jobs at Tiffany Cargo Systems