- Experience Needed:
7 to 12 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Participate in implementing technical office policies and procedures.
- Study the project contract documents (time schedule, project design drawings, BOQ etc..)
- Participate in solving / report any unexpected technical issues, and other problems that may arise during construction to the Technical Office manager for discussion.
- Follow up & review the productivity of the consultants involved in project.
- Attending the meeting with owner and consultants to discuss the progress of the project.
- Coordinate with direct manager and the executive director to advance the workflow.
- Ensure that files are organized & archived correctly.
- Prepare Reports to management (whenever requested to do).
- Writing meeting minutes.
- Coordination between all business entities.
- Performing contract functions technically and reviewing contracts between different entities.
- Other similar roles & tasks when assigned.
7 to 12 years
Not Specified at least
Hospitality/Hotels Management Consulting Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Though relatively young, Vantage Developments has advanced to become one of the ﬁrst real estate developers in Egypt focused on creating communities that boast with forward thinking and future orientation with a keen eye and extensive customer focus.Having a strong vantage...
See all Careers and Jobs at Vantage Urban Development