- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Arabic, English, French, German
About the Job
Job Summary :
Manage daily operations of the club, plan and control profitability. Promote the club and organize events in order to further enhance the club’s standing and patronage among Swiss and cosmopolitan people. Make sure that operations are in accordance with club policies and relevant laws.
- Control the club's daily operations including the club's restaurant
- Promote the club among its target audience, and acquire new customers. Develop and maintain the Swiss Club's presence in social media
- Propose and implement policies and procedures that improve the quality of services and the financial performance of the club
- Manage the Club's agenda; propose and organize distinctive Club activities and events
- Supervise Finance and Purchasing; control the club's monthly expenses and overall financial results
- Supervise and develop approx. 20 employees, mainly blue collar
- Manage facilities including maintenance, gardening, cleaning and security. Help to make sure the venue is clean and attractive at all times.
- Prepare presentations and reports about Swiss Club activities and about the financial performance of the Club. The position holder reports to the board of the Swiss Club.
- The working contract is 48 hours per week, six days a week with regular work on weekends.
More than 8 years
Not Specified at least
Food Services/Restaurants/Catering Non-Profit Organizations Recreational Facilities and Services
About this Company
The Swiss Club is a social club with a long history. We dispose of authentic buildings dating back to the 19th century, in addition to a romantic garden. With around 20 employees we organize social and cultural activities for members and guests, and we manage our own...
See all Careers and Jobs at Swiss Club Cairo