- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Acrow For Integrated Construction Services (AICS) Company needs these requirements below :
- Develops required QHSE procedures and deploys them according to determined deployment plan across the company.
- Investigates all recordable incidents, first aids and near misses indicating main, root causes and recommendations
- Internally audits different sites & HQ. Develops audit reports and recommends corrective actions and corrections
- Contributes & Manages relative budget and continuously monitor department financial performance.
- Work to set QHSE strategies and objectives to achieve company strategic objectives.
- Conducts internal audits on products and processes for conformance to specifications and to detect processing and technical documentation deficiencies and recommending corrective action.
- Evaluates the implementation and effectiveness of the sub- contractor's quality or inspection system and requesting corrective action by the subcontractor when inadequacies are detected in the contractor's inspection system or quality program.
- Manages and Develops Safety Team to implement the best practices for safety procedures.
- Produces and maintains all Accidents & Incident Reports with clear appropriate actions and recommendations for implementing.
- Compiles, analyzes, and interprets statistical data related to exposure factors concerning occupational illnesses
- Conducts or coordinates required training of workers concerning safety regulations, standards and procedures.
- Devises and implements Health and Safety program to prevent, correct, or control unsafe environmental conditions.
- Plans, implements, and coordinates all required corrective actions and corrections related to QHSE.
- Implements and Executes integrated QHSE Management system to comply with the ISO: 45001,14001 and 9001.
- Manages the departmental KPIs and analysis.
- Develops Project safety plan, the safety method statement in coordination with project department and follow up safety submittals approvals by clients.
- Monitors and reports the progress of all safety recommendations in compliance with EHS legislations.
- Investigates customer complaints and deficiency reports, and providing identification of causes to appropriate activities.
- Responsible of all customer requirements (Legal, specs etc…).
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Engineering Services Manufacturing
About this Company
ICON HOLDING is overlooking a group of companies that have been established in the 70’s in Egypt primarily to support the construction industry by providing solutions and products related to Scaffolding and formworks, Corrugated and sandwich panels, Pre-fabricated building and...
See all Careers and Jobs at ICON Holding