- B.Sc. in Communication, Mechatronics, Electronics or Computer Engineering.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science.
- Excellent command of English language is a must.
Software Engineer Technical Qualification:
- From 0 to 5 years of experience in Desktop Applications development.
- Very Good C++ \ win32 API Knowledge and working experience.
- Very Good .Net Knowledge and working experience.
- Very Good Experience in Object-oriented programming.
- Good Knowledge of a scripting language (Perl, Python).
- Knowledge of automotive low-level communication protocols (CAN, LIN, serial) and diagnostic protocols (XCP, CCP) is a plus.
Software Engineer Personal Qualification:
- Absorb and Learn new technologies.
- Ability to travel to France, India and China & International mindset.
- Customer main focus and customer satisfaction.
- Self discipline and Goal commitment.
- Result oriented.
About this Company
Valeo is an automotive supplier and partner to automakers worldwide. As a technology company, we design innovative solutions for smart mobility, with a particular focus on intuitive driving and reducing CO2 emissions. The Group also provides and distributes spare parts for automakers and independent aftermarket operators.
See all Careers and Jobs at Valeo