- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Key Areas of Responsibility include:
- Jointly create, manage and execute account plans side by side with the Account Executives, by taking lead on key technical initiatives, be introduced to key technical stakeholders in each account, and create a solution plan according to initiatives and objectives
- Validate software, hardware and services pricing and margins based on the scope of work.
- Engage Professional Services in opportunities after forming a clear solution plan.
- Monitor and report on market and competitor’s activities
- Communicate and report internally on opportunity status and plan ahead using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
- Attend and present at customer meetings and internal sessions with other company functions, as necessary.
- Influence buyers on product offering new / improved products / innovation within the industry
- Focus on upselling while acting as a technical advisor to customers within remit.
- Work with and drive the Customer Solution Engineers team (CSE) to ensure the right personnel are aligned for specific product demos and presales discussions.
- Influence product development and enhancements using gathered intelligence to enhance internal practices and processes, achieving genuine sales development.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
At NCR, we know digital has completely changed how brands compete. To differentiate and win more business, having a digital-first mindset is key—even for physical locations—it’s the way to meet consumers in every moment and transform transactions into meaningful...
See all Careers and Jobs at NCR Corporation