- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Provide technical services & support for the following areas :
- Network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security nternal systems, cloud and network infrastructure.
- Microsoft related technologies: Windows Server, Exchange, SQL, SharePoint
- Virtualization technologies: VMware, Citrix, and Microsoft
- Remote access solution support: VPN, Remote Desktop Services, and Citrix
- Remote monitoring and management of system alerts and notifications Data Backups including designing, implementation, & documentation
- Advises and recommends in the areas of infrastructure design, capacity planning
- Monitors server logs to view trends and anticipate future server/disk drive issues; configures new servers, both hosts and virtual servers.
- VPN connectivity troubleshooting and configuration
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
In the early 1980’s Egyptian Entrepreneur Mohamed Abou el Enein’s ambition was to produce world-class tiles in Egypt. In spite of overwhelming challenges he launched the Cleopatra Group with its flagship company, Ceramica Cleopatra in 1983. CCG soon became a world leader in...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ceramica Cleopatra