- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Duties and responsibilities:
- Implement best quality practices and processes for product developments.
- Maintain, monitor and ensure highest quality in products.
- Initiate quality standards for tests, inspections and evaluations.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems relating to quality control aspects.
- Lead, direct and assist technical, professional staff measuring and testing.
- Tabulate and document data relating to products, processes, materials, its qualities and re-liabilities.
- Research, study, compile and prepare material on quality control activities, processes and procedures.
- Ability to read prints and drawings.
- Extensive knowledge of inspection processes and controls.
- Root Cause & Corrective Action including Continuous Improvement.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
El Sewedy Electrometer Group (EMG) is a world class provider of end-to-end metering solutions and services including field-upgradable metering products, communications devices, cutting edge meter management software and IT infrastructure that help Electricity, Water and Gas...
See all Careers and Jobs at El-Sewedy Electrometer