- Experience Needed:
More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
About the Job
- The Quality specialist's role will be to maintain customer experience, highlight knowledge gap and broken promise and increase consistency in customer service across all channels by reporting on all violations and also highlighting the top performers.
- Monitor and report on interactions across all channels (Calls inbound, outbound, chat transcripts, Social media wall/inbox, & Emails)
- Feedback on the spot to the management on urgent violations
- Collect samples for the operations/management on top issues or policies that needs to be changed or updated.
- Randomly contact customers who passed by our Front Office to check quality of the
- Prepare weekly tips based on knowledge gaps to send it to all employees
- Brief weekly the Leaders with the gaps of their teams and their points of developments
- Follow up on cases before they become CEO Escalations with Cases team and CC manager.
- Participate in the weekly review of quality metric and report out impacting factors that need attention to drive improvement
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Liaise with managers to determine training needs and schedule product/soft skill training sessions
- Design effective training programs and material with the Trainer
- Monitor employee performance and response to training through measuring training effectiveness
- Monitor Transactions and evaluate agent’s performance concerning the quality of service offered through all channels.
- Audit and analyze the Contact Center Compliance issues
- Perform analytical deep dives to develop interpretive insights; conduct trend analysis to identify performance gaps, highlight strengths, and provide recommended corrective actions.
- Provide Management team with a holistic view of CS performance and identify the levers which will drive performance improvements.
- Lead quality improvement projects to deliver measurable improvement in customer experience metrics and proactively drive continuous improvement through customer experience improvement projects.
- Participate in the development of robust quality improvements and training processes
- Create new dashboards to measure and improve quality metrics.
- Work with the necessary functions to ensure new policies/processes are successfully scoped and rolled out with measurable results against key metrics
- Lead with compiling, analyzing and driving First and Repeated Contact Resolution improvement initiatives
More than 1 year
About this Company
Edfa3ly is an automated personal shopper service which allows the customers to know pre-ordering the exact cost for any product worldwide to be shipped to their door step and pay using their local payment methods currently delivering to the middle east.
See all Careers and Jobs at Edfa3ly