- Experience Needed:
More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The successful candidate will provide legal advice to all of SAP’s businesses in Saudi Arabia and Bahrain with key emphasis on drafting, negotiating and advising on cloud, software licensing and consulting agreements. The successful candidate will:
- Be part of the SAP Global Legal organisation, reporting to the Vice-President, General Counsel for EMEA South and work closely with SAP’s other lawyers based in MENA.
- Act as primary negotiator for complex commercial contracts with SAP’s customers and partners in Saudi Arabia and Bahrain and provide trusted legal advice to SAP’s local management.
- Take responsibility for ensuring that SAP’s business strategies are applied with the local management’s full understanding of all legal implications and risks and that all contracts comply with SAP’s legal, contractual and business processes and policies.
- Deal with disputes and manage the legal aspects of customer escalations and engage outside counsel as necessary.
- Contribute to the overall success of SAP’s Saudi Arabian and Bahraini businesses and be a recognised business partner through understanding business objectives and giving appropriate legal advice.
- Build strong relationships and partner with account executives and sales managers.
- Work closely with legal compliance specialists in Saudi Arabia and Bahrain and ensure an appropriate level of internal governance is in place in relation to transactions and compliance.
- Participate in other projects as the local legal subject matter expert, as well as international projects within SAP Global Legal.
- Understand and work according to the commercial pressures of a sales business in a high-pressure environment.
- Advise the sales team on how to structure deals and collate advice from different areas of the business to facilitate the drafting and negotiation of appropriate contracts.
- Participate in local management teams as required.
More than 8 years
About this Company
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we...
See all Careers and Jobs at SAP