- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for the preparation of instrumentation engineering documents, Supervision of installations, commission & start-up and preventive & corrective maintenance calls,
- Conducts site surveys and technical meetings when necessary and submits site survey reports to team leader.
- Prepares instrumentation proposals and submits them to the team leader for review.
- Prepares instrumentation engineering documents and submits them to the team leader for review.
- Performs or supervises installations for the assigned projects.
- Undertakes preventive maintenance and service works.
- Prepares the descriptive technical report on an occurring problem and submits it to the team leader for review and approval.
- Follows up work progress with projects teams.
- Prepares the service report and ensures report submission to the Engineering and service manager.
- Follows all HSE Instructions.
- Ensures the implementation of efficient processes.
- Produces reports, proposals, technical documentation.
0 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services