- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- The Community manager is responsible for managing our client’s social media platforms, his main day to day tasks will include:
- Publishing and scheduling content.
- Reply and moderate all the audience comments and messages across all social media platforms.
- Create and update FAQ sheets.
- Generate social media reports.
- Contribute with the senior strategies in research and analysis purposes.
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner 9. Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize and participate in online events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Liaise with product team to stay updated on new products and features
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising Online Media
About this Company
We are an innovation created & integrated digital media agency, specialized in the creation and implementation of your brand on the internet.
See all Careers and Jobs at New Step Media
New Step, has been engaged in the filed of e-business and digital solutions in the beginning of 2012.