- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Drives revenue, sales and relationships on multiple Core account
- Being connected to your client’s business agenda and leveraging the global EY network to connect our clients to the right people
- Being insightful through proactively sharing relevant metrics, trends and strategies to address and reach client needs
- Advising the GCSP on account planning, strategy and managing key sales opportunities
- Facilitate client sessions - for example client facilitated sessions, Alliance introductions and exploration workshops etc.
- Helping to develop broad and deep client relationships
- Serving as a strategic advisory to the GCSP on the cross selling of our services, execution of the sales pipeline, reviewing deals, pricing and negotiations
- Engaging with the account teams in the field to support on their most important pursuits
- Leverage and drive strategic pursuits tools, which include EY sales tools, processes and methodologies
- Instill strategic commercial/pricing methodology to optimize account margin and participate in deal review process as required
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services
Skills and attributes for success
- Must be able to work within a matrixed organization-balancing the needs of the client against firm initiatives and goals
- Networking with and assessing the needs of C-suite buyer/influencers and building rapport to ensure that EY are the provider of choice
- Being responsive and accountable for entire accounts’ activity from improving relations, starting new connections enhancing EY’s top of mind within our Core accounts and any other required activates.
- Strong ability to focus on commercial outcomes that align with the interests of our clients
- Passionate about collaboration, teaming and sharing best practice.
To qualify you must have
- 7+ years of experience in new business penetration and existing account management
- Demonstrable negotiation and influencing skills
- Experience in delivering business development support in complex multi-country environments
- Worked with formal tendering processes and procedure and been part of pulling together exceptional standards of proposals
- Exposure to senior leaders, both internal and external, displaying examples of needs assessment and a focus on mutually beneficial solutions
- Exposure to and an understanding of working with people of many cultures and diversity
- Experience working in the Entertainment, Media or Consumer products industry.
Ideally, you will also have
- A business/commercial degree or post graduate.
- Experience in budgeting and account forecasting.
- People management and development experience.
- Great knowledge of market activities.
- Good business related experience background.
About this Company
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ernst & Young