- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Location: Company's HQ and customer sites.
- The DBA will provide support and administration of databases for a set of applications on various database technology types.
- The incumbent will interact with support and project team members, contractors and external suppliers of technology on a daily basis.
- In addition, to support, the DBA will be involved in database design, install, configuration, capacity planning, performance tuning, and other DBA tasks.
- Installing, configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting databases like Oracle Database, IBM DB2, Microsoft SQL Server
- Installing, configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting application servers like Oracle WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, Apache Tomcat.
- Tuning performance for DBs and application servers.
- Applying daily operation tasks related to DBs and application servers.
- Enforcing proper software development and deployment process.
- Preparing reports related to occurred incidents in both Arabic and English.
- Documenting installation and configuration procedures.
- Coordinating with Development and implementation teams to discuss general solutions and troubleshoot incidents.
- Interfacing with customers to receive administration requests and react to them.
- Automating recurring processes.
- Upgrading and Patching already installed DBs and application servers and operating systems.
- Supporting already running systems and applications onsite and remotely.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
EJADA is a leading IT services & solutions provider in the Middle East & North Africa enabling enterprises to maintain the competitive edge in today’s dynamic market.
See all Careers and Jobs at Ejada (Cairo)