- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- The Senior Sales Assistant should provide world class customer service experience and generate maximum sales while maintaining highest sales floor standards and perform variety of operational duties as assigned by the store management team from time to time.
KEY ROLE SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES: Specify the output required from the role. It is recommended to identify not more than 6-8 key tasks and their performance indicators. NB – Focus on outcomes not tasks.
- Meets or exceeds personal and departmental sales targets.
- Creates a positive first impression for the customer through an energetic attitude and adhering to dress code
- Maintain highest sales floor standards by product displays & visual merchandising standards.
- Participates in and attends all store daily briefings, meetings and other related functions.
- Represents a positive attitude toward the merchandise, the brand and the company.
- Participates in all inventory counts.
- Assumes and completes other duties as assigned by store management.
- Be punctual and adheres to designated work schedule
- Is flexible and works well with peers and management to accomplish duties
- Fully adheres to company policies & procedures
- Greets customers immediately upon entering the store with a smile and sincere non business like greeting
- Provides customers with current relevant product information and encourages them to purchase
- Provides quality service in the fitting rooms, follows up with customers in a timely manner.
- Provides efficient service at the cash desk, add and cross selling, maintains cash desk cleanliness and captures customer information in the database.
- Sincerely thanks all customers for shopping at Robinsons as they exit the store, and invites them back.
0 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management Retail
About this Company
Al-Futtaim’s family business traces its origins back to the 1930s on the banks of the Dubai Creek, a trailblazer for innovative trading concepts designed to enrich lifestyles.
See all Careers and Jobs at Al-Futtaim
Today, Al-Futtaim is present in 29 countries, represents over 200 companies spanning the...