- Experience Needed:
- More than 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Embedding yourself into the Hub leadership team as a trusted advisor on marketing, demand generation, customer experience and lead flow/qualification/conversion.
- Working with your colleagues in the Demand Generation and Segment/Solution Marketing teams to develop a rich, detailed, integrated Marketing & Communications plan (quarter by quarter and for the fiscal year) for your Hub.
- Providing regional intelligence to the larger Marketing team in order to shape effectiveness of all global marketing activities and investments.
- Proactively managing the day-to-day tactics and execution of marketing activities across all channels and platforms under the guidance of the Field Marketing Manager.
- Tracking and driving marketing leads through the sales process and report status/results regularly.
- Monitoring and analyzing marketing program effectiveness and performance regularly.
- Coordinate marketing activities with Sales leadership, Product Management, Segment/Solution Marketing, Digital Marketing, Demand Generation, and Communications.
- Managing events, trade shows and webinars.
- Managing speaker presentation materials.
- Writing compelling content for marketing campaigns and developing digital marketing for campaigns, sponsorships, co-branded email and other creative means to reach online audiences.
- Organizing and managing merchandise.
- Managing administration of invoices and internal sponsorship register.
- Conducting searches in 3rd party databases to expand our contact database and working with trade media to expand customer database.
- Collecting, maintaining, and communicating “regional intelligence”.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
More than 6 years
Not Specified at least
Electronics and Semiconductors Engineering Services
About this Company
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning...
See all Careers and Jobs at ABB