About the Job
- Developing, implementing, managing and optimizing SEO strategies for campaigns including keywords analysis, traffic analysis, search engine indexing & ranking goals to drive performance improvements and initiatives.
- Performing keyword research in coordination with business objectives to optimize existing content using SEO best practices and on-page optimization standards.
- Tracking, reporting, and analyzing keywords, SERPs and competitor trends.
- Researching, developing and implementing link building strategies including link Analysis and toxic link Removal.
- Monitoring and evaluating search results and search performance across major search channels in order to improve rankings.
- Monitoring and evaluating web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies.
- Preparing end of month analytics and improvement reports.
- Developing articles and other content to support organic search.
- Building and managing a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience including articles, whitepapers, reports, and infographics, etc.)
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Internet/E-commerce Travel and Tourism
- Salary: Competitive package depending on the talents and experiences
- Solid understanding of Google products such as Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- 1-3 years’ experience as a Search Engine Optimization Specialist.
- Has experience adapting his/her writing style to multiple audiences and demographics.
- He/She is an excellent self-editor with extra attention to detail (copy-editing experience is a bonus!).
About this Company
Ibis travel was established by 1987 by Mr. Adel Mohamed Ali, one of the pioneers in travel industry in Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at Ibis Travel - Giza
Ibis Travel as a big distinguished Tour Operator. This great firm is matured enough, simply because it has played an outstanding part in the development,...