- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
As Maintenance Engineer, you will be responsible to support the Danfarm operations through prioritization of workload, planning preventative maintenance and continuously improving the processes and practices operated by at Danone.
About the job
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will be doing the following activities:
- Fault finding during operation.
- Performing planned and predictive maintenance.
- Assessing need of spare parts.
- Undertake effective planning and prioritization of workload wherever necessary.
- Ensure that resources are used to optimum effect.
- Understand and operate in line with relevant legislation, Company policy and DANONE procedures.
- Complete and maintain accurate, timely documentation and records as required by the business.
- Maintain the required standards of housekeeping.
- Support other teams and functions as required by the business.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of processes and practices operated by DANONE.
3 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production
To be able to achieve the above and be successful in this role we believe you need to have:
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Location: Danfarm – Nubaria
- Languages required: Excellent Arabic & English – spoken, written and reading.
- Experience: 3-4 years’ experience in similar field.
- Computer skills: Excellent in use of Microsoft Office especially Excel and Power Point.
About this Company
Dedicated to bringing health through food to as many people as possible, we are a leading global food & beverage company built on four businesses: Essential Dairy and Plant-Based Products, Waters, Early Life Nutrition and Medical Nutrition.
See all Careers and Jobs at Danone
At Danone, we aim...