- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Safety & Environment Management System:
- Establish and maintain the S&E management system to manage product quality and plant safety and environment protection in a way which ascertains continuous improvement of quality and S&E KPI's (e.g. GMP, accidents).
Safety & Environment Policy:
- Manage, define and implement a Safety and Environment Protection policy which fully respects corporate and local requirements in order to provide safe working conditions that result in reduction of accidents and increases safety awareness to all employees.
- Ensure that specific risk assessments (e.g. operation interruption, roaster safety, dust explosion) are performed to minimize risks and prevent asset loss in addition, provide quick and cost-efficient solutions
- Based on risk/opportunity analysis, ensure implementation of meaningful environmental standards/policies to ensure that the plant is complaint to environmental standards
Safety & Environment Measurement and Control
- Measure safety and environmental performance, initiate corrective actions as appropriate and follow up on their effectiveness
Training and Coaching
- Ensure environmental and safety awareness is conducted throughout the organization through required training.
- Control and manage Safety & Environmental budget by ensuring that all protection measures and actions are taken in the most cost efficient way
Integrated Management System (IMS)
- Working out (Preparation) of IMS policy (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 22000), setting goals and assuring resources and means for their realization. Knowing, obeying and acting according to IMS requirements within sb's duties. Implementing and obeying these requirements according sb's responsibilities
- Assuring quality and food safety of products with reference to all internal and external requirements (e.g. legal, clients', ISO standards).
- Assuring safety and occupation health in the plant by obeying safety /fire protection requirements in the plant, assuring safe work conditions for employees, organizing work places according to safety rules, caring of safety work rooms/areas, taking care of equipment, tools, PPE and using them accordingly, preventing employee accidents, illnesses related to work conditions; supervising whether employees follow safety rules
- reporting on the performance of the OHSMS to management for review and as a basis for improvement of the OHSMS.
- being able to stop the
2 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- University degree in Food Technology, Engineering, Environmental Sciences or related fields
- 2-5 years of experience in similar role
- Technical trainings in S&E
- Good knowledge of International Safety Standards (e.g. ISO 14001) and local safety/environmental regulations
- Fluency in English & Arabic
- Proficiency in MS Office
About this Company
Mondelēz International was born in 2012, but you can trace the products we make today back to the 19th century. With billion dollar brands such as Cadbury, Oreo, belVita, Milka and Trident, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and a leader in chocolate and gum.
See all Careers and Jobs at Mondelēz International