- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Your Role and Responsibilities
- We are continuing to expand and are keen to receive profiles of evangelists in this skill area. If you are interested in upcoming positions in IBM please review the skills that our strategic sales teams will require. If it is a match to your expertise, please apply so that we may connect with you soon
Business Development Executive – Middle East and Pakistan Region
- As we tackle the world’s biggest challenges, our company continues to grow. Whilst this is not a current opening, we’re always looking for talented Business Development Executive professionals like you to join us in this new AI, Cloud, Security, Services Cognitive era.
- Be a part of a diverse and global team of thinkers and doers - people who want to make an impact, cultivate their expertise and collaborate with some of the world’s top business and technology professionals.
- Business Development Executives are responsible for the ongoing identification, development, and qualification of cross-infrastructure solutions business opportunities, including strategic outsourcing.
For this role:
- You will develop an extensive portfolio of strategic services opportunities
- You will develop and maintain extensive executive and senior management relationships in client organizations
- You will work collaboratively with other IBM units, partners and external consultants as appropriate.
- You will be responsible for the ongoing qualification of opportunities and make informed recommendations
- You will own the opportunity until formal engagement, facilitating the transition to the assigned engagement team, and stay involved after the engagement
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Do you have?
- In-depth knowledge of the local market, key competitors' and potential partners' offerings
- Experience in developing and executing a winning sales strategy
- Business Development and Client Management experience (IT Infrastructure Services)
- Strong leadership skills
- Multinational corporate experience
- Superior client communications; written/oral/presentations
- Minimum of 10 years experience in Professional IT services and solutions sales with proven track record of leading and winning mega deals
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experienced C-suite IT services seller, appropriate and articulate taking care of clients at the most senior levels including Board level.
- At least 5 years working experience in BDE and/or IT sales field.
- Strong sales and negotiation skills with solid ability to establish relationships.
- Personal drive, tenacity and energy and results oriented.
- Suberb communication and presentation skills with the ability to produce and deliver powerful and persuasive presentations - comfortable in presenting to both small and large audiences.
- Highly organised, self-driven and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to take care of and lead highly complex situations and environments.
- Innovative and creative in solving complex problem.
About this Company
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), incorporated on June 16, 1911, is a technology company. The Company operates through five segments: Cognitive Solutions, Global Business Services (GBS), Technology Services & Cloud Platforms, Systems and Global Financing.
See all Careers and Jobs at IBM