- Experience Needed:
- 8 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Commissioning, Services, Operation and Maintenance of Static Frequency Converters (SFC) and Static Excitation Equipments (SEE), Medium voltage transformers and Switchgears.
- Identify customer requirements, provide suitable solutions and accountable for the complete Customer’s satisfaction.
- liaise with the design and service support team from OEM.
- Performing root cause analysis, trouble shooting, services not limited to SEMIPOL D2.0, D3.1 and D4.0 SFC/SEE compact system from GE.
- Furnish Test protocols, Conduct tests, writes reports, coordinates with the customer and seek approvals.
- Support sales strategies with key opportunities, and help expanding the scope of existing service Contracts.
- Accepts complete ownership and accountability for the conducted jobs.
- Complies with Siemens policies and procedures.
8 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Consumer Electronics Manufacturing
About this Company
Siemens AG is a German conglomerate company headquartered in Berlin and Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad. The principal divisions of the company are Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities, which represent the main activities of the company.
See all Careers and Jobs at SIEMENS