- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Prepare travel Invoices and follow up with the finance department
- Collect the approved travel invoices.
- Responsibility on the residences and Saudi Visas and Follow up.
- Initiating sales with potential customers over the phone.
- Asking questions to engage customers and keep the conversation going.
- Listening to the customers' needs to generate repeat sales.
- Gathering and documenting customer information, payment methods, purchases, and reactions to products.
- Keeping up to date on all products and informing customers of new products.
- Answering customers' questions on the products.
- Meeting sales quotas.
More than 1 year
Bachelor's Degree at least
Travel and Tourism