- Experience Needed:
2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Set up a marketing plan in accordance with SEBA strategic guidelines.
- Design, plan and implement events, campaigns, sponsorships, etc.
- Interact with the press and research analysts to promote SEBA.
- Set up a marketing budget.
- Cost and success monitoring of all marketing activities to optimize budget usage and ensure
- marketing effectiveness.
- Co-operation with advertising/media/PR.
- Ensure on-going marketing communication according to the strategy of SEBA
- Communicate SEBA value and grows of the membership by driving a membership Benefits Program.
- Work closely with each member of the Association and be responsible for the marketing services provided to the members and non-members.
- Conduct “high-level” business interactions independently and as part of a coordinated team.
- Oversees the production of all marketing materials, including printed documents, media advertising spots, website content, newsletter, and social media accounts
- Database management, segmentation, content review, and delivery data.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Business Services - Other
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITY:
- Highly organized, pro-active and analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task, work independently, and adapt to change; attention to detail.
- Strong written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, creativity, innovation, Computer proficiency & excellent command of English & Arabic
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE :
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing / Communications
- 2-3 years of marketing experience