- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
2,500 to 2,600 EGP per month, Commission
About the Job
To deliver an engaging and knowledgeable service that attracts our potential customers to generate quality new sales and ultimately drive the commercial performance of the company.
- Sales Performance
- Achieve individual success through generating new sales targets and providing sound customer service.
- Match customer needs with OSN’s products and services portfolio utilizing all opportunities to up-sell.
- Apply the OSN approved selling technique at each customer encounter to deliver a compelling and engaging presentation each time.
- Ensure that customers leave the outlet with sufficient product information and a clear understanding of the subscription journey. Leave no question unanswered.
- Maintain strong knowledge of OSN’s content; including top channels, series and programs.
- Comprehensively explain subscription benefits to the customer to ensure that the customer’s short term and long term TV viewing needs are met.
- Demonstrate hardware features and how-to instructions as part of a complete product presentation.
- Explain value-added features such as OSN Play, Go and the Privileges rewards program to underline the quality proposition.
- Compare OSN versus its competitors and free-to-air service providers. Clearly present package mix, pricing and overall services provided by OSN.
- Fully understand and keep up-to-date with the range of market offers and promotions, as well as business updates that govern existing subscriptions.
- To complete subscription contracts/processes of sale in detail in readiness for processing
- To display excellent standards in all you do and inspire others to do the same, and that you operate within legislative, regulatory and company policies and procedures
- To resolve basic queries and escalate complex problems or customer complaints to sales management for support
- To receive payments and issue receipts for sales and services, ensuring accuracy of transactions and data input
- To be friendly and engaging with our customers by being positive and knowledgeable in every interaction, anticipating their needs and arriving at a satisfying outcome.
- To create an environment in which customers feel welcome and comfortable to explore products and services demonstrating OSN’s full range of offerings to turn interactions into sales.
- To take ownership of the customer’s experience; seeking and acting upon feedback to ensure any complaints are dealt with appropriately.
- To create and take part in a mutually rewarding work environment where you and your colleagues compete harmoniously in order to encourage each other and achieve desired team objectives.
- Be consistent with time management; always being reliable and trusted with tasks.
- To display confidence and be open to new ideas, adapting and embracing challenges and opportunities with a determination to succeed.
- Continuously develop own skills by attending all required training courses and maintaining an up-to-date knowledge base of OSN’s products, services, systems and work processes.
- To take pride in the look of your retail outlet, ensuring it is tidy and clean and that relevant information is on hand. Ensure that brochures, posters and sales leaflets are properly stacked, up-to-date and in perfect condition.
- Escalate all faults or broken property to sales management to remedy immediately.
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Watching TV is an amazing experience. It transports you to faraway galaxies and age-old kingdoms. It’s a window that opens up a world of imagination, dreams and adventures. It’s your inner fan’s one-way ticket to the biggest sports from around the globe. It’s school time and...
See all Careers and Jobs at OSN