- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Designs and documents database architecture.
- Assesses malfunctions of hardware and/or software applications for the purpose of determining appropriate actions to maintain computer, network, and database operations.
- Builds database scheme, tables, procedures and permissions.
- Creates, tests, and executes data management languages.
- Develops database utilities and automated reporting.
- Analyzes and sustains capacity and performance requirements.
- Monitors systems and platforms for availability.
- Oversees backup, clustering, mirroring, replication and fail-over.
- Performs maintenance operations daily, weekly and monthly on Oracle and DMS servers and databases, and information systems for the purpose of ensuring efficient program operations.
- Performs database backups and restorations, and recovers corrupted databases.
- Evaluates and recommends new database technologies.
- Implements and maintains database security and encryption.
- Develops, manages and tests database and information system backup and recovery plans.
- Develops standards and policies for data entry, and ensures compliance.
- Prepares written materials for the purpose of documenting activities, providing written reference, and/or conveying information.
- Prepares and distributes reports, including but not limited to weekly and monthly status reports to the IT Operations Director.
- Attends seminars, conferences, in-service training and staff meetings as required
- Other related duties, as assigned.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services Information Technology Services
About this Company
For millennia, Egypt has been at the heart of medical advancement and
See all Careers and Jobs at Eden Healthcare
Eden comes to continue the legacy of this wonderful country and the
real birthplace of modern medicine.
Eden Healthcare is a specialised Orthopedic, Neurological surgery,