- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Social insurance , Medical insurance , incentive , full residence
About the Job
- Monitor and record all unsafe conditions on site by making daily tours on site.
- Record the cases of non-conformity and address the various departments to complete the correction and follow-up implementation.
- Review and meet all legal requirements for occupational safety, health and the environment to ensure full compliance with all legal requirements of the State.
- Investigate all incidents to occur at the site and determine the causes and develop a plan to prevent recurrence.
- Plans and identifies the needs of personal protection tasks for the site.
- Meet monthly with the managers of the departments of the site and the site manager to review the performance indicators of the Department of Occupational Safety and Health and the extent of achieving the required objectives.
- Communicates with all government agencies (Labor Bureau, Industrial Security, EEAA) to comply with all legal requirements.
- Communicates with employees and prompting them to submit reports of impending accidents to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration to achieve 2 imminent accidents / per worker.
- Determines the training needs analysis of the site staff to develop a training plan for them.
- Make the Risk assessment and analysis of the work environment , in order to develop appropriate procedures to control risks
- Assess the environmental impact of the various activities in the site and develop appropriate control procedures, in order to complete the environmental profile of the site and compliance with legal requirements
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production
- Highly Qualified (Preferred Bachelor) (Science - Agriculture - Pharmacy - Engineering)
- Years of Experience: 3 - 5 Years
Knowledge and Skills:
- Training course (OSHA General & construction)
- Emergency handling and firefighting - Official Safety Specialist) - First Aid
- (IOSH - Preferred)
- Computer proficiency (Microsoft office)
- Effective communication
- Time management
About this Company
AL-WATANIA POULTRY is one of the greatest integrated companies for poultry production in the Middle East.
See all Careers and Jobs at Al Watania Poultry
The Industry in AL-WATANIA POULTRY has several stages starting by poultry grandparents, ended by poultry slaughterhouse accompanied with factory for...