- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Social Insurance, Medical Insurance
About the Job
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material.
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk.
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs.
- Handle courier invoices.
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Translation and Localization
Qualifications/Education, Experience and Skills:
- B.A of Business Administration, or Equivalent
- From 0 to 2 years of experience.
- Job-Specific Skills: Very Good communication skills
- Very good command of written and spoken English
- Fresh Grades are welcome to apply.
About this Company
Teqneyat Group is a group of esteemed companies working together for smarter consumer's life. Teqneyat Group does not stop at the current working companies, but is working continually to extend a new generation of companies which cover all consumer needs. Teqneyat Group...
See all Careers and Jobs at Teqneyat