- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Bonuses Apply
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Lead Accountants in one of Egypt's fastest growing tech companies - Wasla Browser.
- Accounting System
- Posting Journals on the ERP
- Reconcile the banks at the designated frequency
- Accounts Receivables
- Raise corporate invoices and send to customers on a monthly basis.
- Issue credit notes and post to Sales Ledger and customers accounts..
- Reduce the DSO by ensuring outstanding balances are collected in a timely and efficient manner.
- Allocate bank transfers, card payments, and cheque payments to customers accounts against due invoices.
- Ensure customers reconciliations are performed regularly, and underline overdue accounts.
- Handle all credit card and digital subscriptions.
- Liaise with sales and operations team to resolve any issues.
- Accounts Payable
- Process and manage suppliers' invoices, credit notes, data entry and scanning invoices.
- Ensure all invoices are coded and booked to the correct GL code, by city and department.
- Process payments, salaries payments, and petty cash requests.
- Be the main petty cash holder and reconcile all payments and receipts weekly.
- Setup online payments and ensure the payments are approved and released timely.
- Maintain the DPO as per payment terms to ensure there is always sufficient funds.
- Reconciling suppliers' accounts and sending out statements to suppliers to obtain balance confirmations.
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Execute banking requirements.
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of sales transactions.
- Ensure the monthly and quarterly Bank Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Supports budget and forecasting activities.
- Collaborates with the other finance department managers to support overall department goals and objectives.
- Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Advises staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
- Responds to inquiries from regarding financial results, special reporting requests and the like.
- Ensure a error-free and timely year end audit.
- Supervise the general ledger to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
- Work with each direct report to establish goals and objectives for each year and monitor and advise on the progress to enhance the professional development of staff.
- Support with special projects and workflow process improvements
More than 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Accounting and Auditing Services Computer Software Internet/E-commerce
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree of Accounting from a reputable university.
- 7+ years of experience in accounting.
- Strong usage of online and other digital portals/tools.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English).
- Strong interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills required.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.