- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Science Section Head is responsible of building and leading Al-Adwaa team to create and develop Al-ADWAA content.
- Set Al-Adwaa content strategy and processes in order to sharpen the BU competitiveness.
- Plan, scope, staff and lead Al-Adwaa content team, working collaboratively with the publishing operation, Al-Adwaa marketing and the educational sales so that they produce the best product.
- Design and develop the assessment framework and assure that the related content is in compliance with the framework.
- Regularly review the status of the content production to insure time and quality compliance.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with the relevant Authors to build a long-term and effective relationship with them and with the purpose of enhancing Nahdet Misr database.
- Search and recommend the appointment of content development and subject matter experts to ensure the continuity of curriculum enhancement.
- Execute projects on time and budget, with regular communication to stakeholders to maintain the harmony in the business line.
- Promote continuous process improvement, helping content team adopt and create faster product development processes, using agile methodologies to maintain the content flexible usability.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
E-Learning Education Publishing and Printing
About this Company
Nahdet Misr Publishing House was established by Ahmed Ibrahim in 1938 to provide cultural enrichment for all sectors of the society, to raise public awareness and knowledge and to develop the creative and intellectual potential of all individuals. Creating and maintaining a...
See all Careers and Jobs at Nahdet Misr Publishing Group