- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Performing administrative duties
- Couriering important files
- Providing innovative ideas
- Managing records of company policies and procedures
- Coordinating company meeting, events, and sessions with other department assistants
- Creating presentations, documents, files, spreadsheets, and databases
- Preparing financial reports
- Operations Assistants help the operations managers, chief executive officer (CEO) or chief operations officer (COO).
- They may also aid other executive managers.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Brickzey was firstly founded on 2012 under the name of “Gardens for Real Estate.” Gardens Company was limited to brokerage services; three years later, the organization direction changed to be more inclusive and to provide in-depth services that suit the real estate industry...
See all Careers and Jobs at Brickzey Property Management