- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Prepare central reports for consolidated projects progress reports.
- Prepare and update time schedules and layouts.
- Collect monthly data & prepare the overall monthly reports.
- Perform earned value management & critical path method to monitor the progress of the project(s).
- Participate in enhancing BIM unit process & output.
- Manage / Update BIM Project Documents.
- 3D Model Quantity Extraction / Verification.
- 4D scheduling / 5D Simulation using Autodesk NavisWorks.
- Participate in central planning related meetings.
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Palm Hills Developments is a leading real estate company in the Egyptian market, primarily developing integrated residential, commercial real estate and resort projects. Founded in 2005 by Mansour and Maghraby Investment and Development Company [MMID], the company which is...
See all Careers and Jobs at Palm Hills Developments