Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Proven experience in digital marketing and social media in an agency or consumer branding environment
- Strong understanding the digital landscape and how it can be used to support and develop Doha Festival City
- Broader digital marketing skills encompassing keyword generation, Pay-Per-Click marketing and banner advertising
- Hands on SEO Experience within a Digitally focused role
- Strong analytical skills, numerical skills and a good knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge in content management systems such as IBM WebSphere, WordPress, CodeIgniter and Drupal
- A technologist. Ability to technically asses any potential digital or technology driven projects
- Ability to read and understand data and being be able to generate insights out of it.
- A good working knowledge of web analytics, Photoshop/Illustrator and HTML/CSS
- Team Player
- Planning and organising is a must, with detail orientation
- Experience in stakeholder management
- The flexibility to change and adapt to the rapid speed of the industry
- Self-motivator. Someone who is eager to become specialists in their particular niche.
- Someone who has curiosity to conceive of and trial new ideas and the ability to analyse their success
- Can-do approach
- Strong communicator (English as first language, Arabic an advantage)
About this Company
Al-Futtaim’s family business traces its origins back to the 1930s on the banks of the Dubai Creek, a trailblazer for innovative trading concepts designed to enrich lifestyles.
See all Careers and Jobs at Al-Futtaim
Today, Al-Futtaim is present in 29 countries, represents over 200 companies spanning the...