- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Engage Account Mangers as part of Account Planning, coordinate and integrate annual and ad hoc business planning with customer and internal partners to prioritize strategic, mutually shared objectives.
- Build solid relationships with internal cross-functional partners, ensuring customer and market needs are being communicated and being met
- Identify and deliver against customer and Mastercard corporate objectives, opportunities, and commitments.
- Lead customers through the transition from sale to implementation; clarify project scope and customer readiness to implement during project initiation and ensure internal stakeholders are clear on products/services implementation requirements with customers
- Monitor post-implementation customer service quality, providing Voice of Customer feedback to improve quality
- Provide Voice of Customer input into proposed product development initiatives, in addition to potential rule changes
- Build, grow, and manage operational and technical relationships with Customers
- Leverage market, customer, operational, technology expertise to provide key inputs into solution design of key initiatives and market level opportunities
- Act as escalation point during implementation of customer implementation projects to ensure customers’ and Mastercard’s needs are met.
- Grow and manage close strong working relationships with customer's executive and decision-making-level contacts.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key vendors in areas such as payments processing, network infrastructure and digital technology
- Identify customer needs and communicate operational enhancements to relevant internal stakeholders
- Act as Trainer to deliver our Mastercard Academy content to customers
- Guides customers to ensure their compliance with all Mastercard technology enhancements and mandates
- Identify opportunities to optimize Mastercard and customer revenue by utilizing existing technology capabilities, services or through innovation and development of new capabilities & ecosystems
- Leverage relationships with customers and vendors to identify sales leads and share such opportunities with Account Managers and Business Development teams/Expert Sales
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Financial Services Investment Banking
About this Company
We are the global technology company behind the world€™s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has...
See all Careers and Jobs at Mastercard