- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Females Only
About the Job
- Study the project contract documents (time schedule, project design drawings, etc...)
- Prepare shop drawing and coordination drawings (or composite drawing) based on project’s design drawings in accurate with quality standard.
- Update the shop drawing log before sending the shop drawing to consultant for approvals.
- Review subcontractors’ shop drawings as well as outsourced shop drawings and coordinate their approval process with the project consultant.
- Coordinate with surveying engineer to provide him all the information about land coordinates and any site measurement required.
- Participate in solving / report any unexpected technical difficulties, and other problems that may arise during construction to the Technical Office Manager for discussion and proper solve.
- Prepare as-built drawings at the end of the project and hand over to the project consultant.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure