- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Dar El Tarbiah Schools is hiring admission officers for 2019/2020 academic year .
- Analyze the applications of prospective students based on standard admission policies.
- Interview students to understand their objectives and background.
- Provide clarifications to student’s queries in a professional manner.
- Follow-up with students for any inquiries through direct meetings, phone calls and emails.
- Advice students about the programs offered, admission procedure, eligibility and costs involved.
- Provide assistance with recruitment activities, student interviews, admission publications, and information sessions.
- Provide assistance to the students to complete the enrollment forms.
- Review all the students’ applications and refer the students to financial services personnel if required.
- Inform students about the courses offered and the tuition fees.
- Arrange orientation programs, educational workshops and graduation programs for students.
- Provide support to prepare admission related presentations and to host student receptions.
- Develop innovative communication strategies, recruitment strategies and enrollment plans in coordination with senior management to attract and enroll more students.
- Participate in all recruitment events, school fairs, information sessions, exhibitions, school visits and off-campus events.
- Maintain a database of student information, telephone logs and student feedback in order to generate student reports for management whenever required.
- Provide support to the Senior Admission Counselor when needed.
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
MSA University is a natural extension of an extensive network of Dar El Tarbiah and has Languages Schools, founded by Dr. Nawal El Degwi since 1958 which has always been acknowledged by the British Council for its contribution establishing models of best practice in IGCSE...
See all Careers and Jobs at (MSA) October University