- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Provides project scheduling and cost control support to department operations.
- Provides budget and administration support and internal controls within the Department and to interface between Finance and the various Departments for the consolidation of the department budget.
- Prepares and administers the tender documents and other related administrative procedures and documents as required.
- Provides cost engineering expertise and develops cost estimation for the projects.
- Responsible for developing various cost estimates levels for various projects.
- Conducts cost analysis, cost control and monitoring of budget.
- Monitors cash flow & applies the necessary modifications if any.
- Coordinates and works with the project management team to resolve project issues to ensure the delivery/completion of the project work.
- Follows up on daily work, and units’ deliveries.
- Performs project costing related reporting; such as cost control & cash flow reports (weekly & monthly reports)
- Reviews, follows up and approves POs on JD Edwards system.
More than 8 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
Beyond the ancient sites and bustling cities of Egypt lies the country’s most precious treasure: the Red Sea Coast. For years, people from all over have flocked to its coral reefs, blue waters and pure sandy beaches, considered the best in the world. With intoxicating natural...
See all Careers and Jobs at Somabay