- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Sales commission, Medical Insurance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Searching for new clients who might benefit from company products and maximizing client potential in designated regions.
- Contact Decision Makers (Architects, Consultants, Owners, General construction companies, Prescribers…Etc.
- Submission of reports covering every visit to the management.
- Developing long-term relationships with clients through managing and interpreting their requirements;
- Persuading clients that a product best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery;
- Support on specific project to find the appropriate product.
- Preparing samples, technical and official documents for getting approvals of materials for project.
- Providing Pre-sales technical assistance and product education, and after-sales support services;
- Analyzing costs and sales;
- Meeting regular product specification targets and coordinating sales projects;
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets client needs;
- Coordination with other members of the sales team and other technical experts;
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
About this Company
Alumil S.A. is the largest privately-owned aluminium extrusion group in South-East Europe, in terms of production, distribution network and range of aluminium profile systems. It is among the top suppliers of branded aluminium systems for architectural use in Europe.
See all Careers and Jobs at Alumil