- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Gather, translate, and prioritize business requirements into product capabilities.
- Develop product marketing strategies (product, place, pricing, promotion).
- Follow and analyze market trends to position products and services.
- Studying the company’s products and translate technical details into benefits for users.
- Gain insight into customer use of current products.
- Develop product messaging that differentiates products from others in the market.
- Collaborate with other departments to develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with our target customer’s personas.
- Research competitor offerings and react when appropriate.
- Create, maintain, and own the product backlog and roadmap.
- Prioritize the product backlog according to the business value.
- Prototype product features whenever is required.
- Set sprint goals and coordinate agile sprint meetings and follow up progress.
- Use analytics and UX tools to monitor product performance.
- Perform competitive and user market research.
- Collaborate with UX/UI team to deliver a better product experience.
- Measure the product ROI in a frequent manner.
- Document all product details.
- Clearly communicate the business requirements to the developers.
- Get a detailed level of requirement from stakeholders and customers.
- Build and maintain an ongoing relationship with the stakeholders.
- Perform user tests and focus groups to understand and validate business needs and translate them in the product backlog
- Work with development teams to address questions/concerns during sprints
- Advocate and manage the value of the product release
- Lead and communicate the release plan
- Analyze all business requirements and translate it into clear requirements documents.
- Translate research data into product features and prioritization.
- Get involved Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research using multiple channels supported by on-going calls and visits to customers and prospects.
- Get involved in evaluating current products and recommend product enhancements and updates to identify new business opportunities.
- Prepares forecast for promotions, new products within the annual marketing budget
- Market analysis (prices / products / suppliers).
- Lead UAT sessions with key business users
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services
About this Company
Cashcall group of investors are building a countrywide Electronic Payment Network in Egypt that offers financial and payment services for consumers across seamless channel experience through the easy, convenient and secure way.
See all Careers and Jobs at Cashcall
Our vision is to change the face of...