- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Preferred
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- Preparing and modifying documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails.
- Providing general administrative support including mailing, printing, scanning, faxing and copying to management.
- Maintaining soft and hard copy filling system.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming correspondence.
- Performing data entry and preparing required reports.
- Managing, planning & organizing calendar for Managing Director.
- Maintaining and purchasing office supplies, cleaning supplies and other logistics items.
- Answering calls from customers & employees and regarding their inquiries.
- Participating in personal related tasks.
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for Managers.
- Assisting the general manger and the CEO over some tasks.
- Scheduling and supervising business supports' tasks, performance and time.
- Scheduling interviews appointments related to managing director.
- Organizing trainings and all related logistics work.
- Attending all meetings and trainings scheduled by the company.
- Preparing products registration documents & files.
- Meeting logistics department objectives and KPIs
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Medical Devices and Supplies