- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 9 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Annual Bonus
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Job Responsibilities and Skills:
- Developing email marketing experience
- Create compelling email copy and subject lines
- Manage reporting and evaluate effectiveness of email campaigns though mailchimp and other bears.
- Proactively introduce new email marketing campaigns ideas to customers based on current events, news, business strategy
- Engage customers in new features as they are released
- Understanding of lists and segmentation process
- Use performance learning from campaigns to identify test and learn opportunities, and run A/B tests to drive continuous improvement
- As a digital Marketing S. Specialist
- Develop marketing campaigns across multiple channels such FB, Twitter, LinkedIn to support the growth of the business.
- Clearly identify Success Metrics, KPI’s and reporting for all tactics prior to implementation
- Develop and manage all digital marketing programs
- Create and implement innovative multi-channel growth strategies & campaigns.
- Set team strategy through analysis of historical marketing data.
- Provide performance analysis, ROI and insights for all channels/tactics
- Define & execute high impact A/B & multivariate testing and optimization strategies
- Understand and apply inbound marketing tactics.
- Post to social media pages in a manner that invites conversation and interaction.
- Effectively and aggressively grow social media channels.
- Organize and track marketing campaigns and social media data
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Planning & execute digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display advertising
- Manage and maintain the organization’s website.
- Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts in corporation with tactical team.
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website.
- Develop social media calendars, write posts, select images and image text and schedule posts in a timely manner that is cohesive and consistent with the brand message.
Advantages of joining
- Great working environment with so funny team!
- Work/Life balance
If you think you got what it takes, apply now and join Beacon Holding, We are looking forward to you being a part of our dynamic family.
5 to 9 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Accounting and Auditing Services Financial Services Training and Coaching