- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Accommodation & Transpiration
About the Job
- Prepare and maintain company documents and reports.
- Make travel arrangements including airline and hotel reservation for employees.
- Schedule meetings, book meeting rooms and prepare meeting agenda.
- Answer and route phone calls and take messages.
- Handle incoming and outgoing mails.
- Organize training, client meetings, team meetings and events as needed.
- Provide operations support and documentation support for Managers.
- Monitor and manage expenses within the allotted budget.
- Review and approve the expense reports.
- Determine the administration issues and resolve them for smooth office operations.
- Manage the calendar of senior managers on daily basis.
- Provide support in preparing project documents, reports and brochures.
- Coordinate the administration activities involved in the employee recruitment, performance evaluation and termination processes.
- Review and revise the work order for administration staff daily.
- Monitor the service calls and dispatches them accordingly.
- Coordinate with inside staffs and outside agencies for daily administrative operations.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Consulting Services Human Resources Recruitment and Staffing
About this Company
Tawzef is an HR Consultation and Recruitment Agency, with extensive experience providing its clients with topnotch HR Services. We have always committed ourselves to provide the best quality HR services, along with a superior customer service experience for our partners. This...
See all Careers and Jobs at Tawzef