- Experience Needed:
More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Be part of a team and develop your skills and specialized expertise as you solve complex technical issues in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Deliver digital support experiences that create efficiency and value for our customers, our people and Microsoft
- Demonstrate customer obsession and commitment to customer success in all interactions. Deeply understand our customers’ needs and deliver customer desired outcomes
- Be a Microsoft ambassador and lead by example. Create clarity by understanding and reinforcing business goals. Generate energy by building enthusiasm, pride, resiliency and enabling a productive and inclusive work environment. Deliver success by being curious and seeking solutions to tough problems. Document your knowledge and share it with others
- Manage relationships with your customers and provide technical documentation for the troubleshooting steps
- Report software bugs and be an advocate for product improvement using customer suggestions
- Use tools for debugging and root cause analysis
- Provide in-depth technical support for customer service delivery via telephone, written correspondence, or electronic service regarding technically complex, escalated problems
- Engage and collaborate with other Microsoft groups, including escalation teams and the development team, in gaining resolution to critical, complex issues
- Represent Microsoft professionally in customer and partner onsite visits, where travel may be required
- Create advanced online technical content including Knowledge Base articles, training documents, blogs, etc.
- Present technical content to various audiences including customers, partners, and internal stakeholders
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services.
See all Careers and Jobs at Microsoft