- Experience Needed:
3 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The Senior Home Delivery is responsible for the management, and administration of all tasks that been assigned by the Home Delivery Manager in order to ensure flexibility in the department and meet customer expectation regarding the process of delivering the products and assembling them in short period.
KEY ROLE SPECIFIC ACCOUNT ABILITIES:
- Assisting the Home Delivery Manager in controlling and managing the execution of pre-determined tasks within the home delivery department.
- Ensuring that the stocks available in the warehouse are sufficient to meet the delivery and assembly requirements.
- Preparing appropriate plans and schedules in order to meet Deliver and Assembly needs.
- Assisting the home delivery manager in preparing the annual budget for delivery/ assembly needs and goods flow based on the projected annual sales targets provided.
- Maintaining the KPI reports and preparing an action plan for those areas of concerns.
- Preparing the daily delivery and assembly schedule based on the previous day's sales and backlog.
- Motivating the home delivery staff towards achievement of work objectives. Support the home delivery team to achieve their objectives by ensuring they understand the company business plan and objectives.
- Be Train the Trainer for the HD department and ensure all the co-workers in the department are trained in Product Knowledge, customer service training, Concept training, H&S trainings.
- Support the home delivery manager in managing the team by participating with their recommendations during the Probationary period reviews and annually reviews.
- Monitor attendance of the home delivery co-workers and monitor sickness and other absences levels.
3 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management Retail
You are a customer focused individual who is accountable for his decisions and is engaged in continuous leadership..
What’s more, we believe that you have the following knowledge, capabilities and motivation:
Live and share the IKEA values every day
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Must have a minimum of 3-4 years retail preferred
- Must be computer literate
- Analytical Skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Problem Solving Skills.
About this Company
Al-Futtaim’s family business traces its origins back to the 1930s on the banks of the Dubai Creek, a trailblazer for innovative trading concepts designed to enrich lifestyles.
See all Careers and Jobs at Al-Futtaim
Today, Al-Futtaim is present in 29 countries, represents over 200 companies spanning the...