- Experience Needed:
1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
An LMS coordinator assists in the creation and management of technical and soft skills training programs including both distance and in-class Web-based training programs and courses.
- Audit and monitor data integrity within LMS.
- Create and liaise with the training department to implement best practices and necessary material to the LMS
- Organize, educate and supervise data access within the field.
- Organize timetables with system management.
- Generate and manage training within the Learning Management System.
- Mend LMS issues and divergence.
- Facilitate in end user training of LMS application.
- Administer significant reports as required to track results of employee’s attainment of courses.
- Administer and amend training information for the LMS.
- Consult through trainers on scheduling of training for the region.
- Apprehend employee training and assure that employees acquire training within appointed time frames.
- Monitor and assist trainers while working with reporting tool.
- Classify replies that need direct attention and disseminate them for action.
- Facilitate recent trainers in ensuing process of the policy and methods on LMS.
- Affirm innovative and cultivated ideas and developments.
- Establish support for distinctive customer service.
- Achieve alternative associated duties and tasks as designated or as become perceptible related to training.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
UX CENTERS, AN ARSENAL OF INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS
See all Careers and Jobs at UX Centers
UX CENTERS, a major player in the outsourcing of customer relations activities, is present in several countries and provides an offer that meets the challenges of globalization and multi-service expertise, making it possible...