- Experience Needed:
More than 20 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- At least 20 years of experience in the Architecture, Engineering and Planning Industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Master’s Degree in Engineering is preferred
- PMP Certification
- Should be a Senior Staff person with high level of experience
- Should be a Registered Civil Engineer
- An Extensive knowledge of Design Software
- An Extensive knowledge to review construction processes from start to finish during pre-construction phase.
- Should be able to identify obstacles before a project is actually built to reduce or prevent errors, delays, and cost overruns.
- An Extensive knowledge of Construction Processes, Phasing of Work and Stages of Billing
- A Thorough understanding of P, M, E, Civil, Structural, Safety Practices, and Architectural systems to be used on the Project
- Knowledge and experience with Scheduling and Construction
- Knowledge and experience of Standards, Construction Techniques, and Building Codes
- Ability to clearly communicate to Vendors, Consultants, Construction Leads and Saudi Aramco.
- Ability to direct, schedule and perform corrections to designers and CADD workers, as required
- Ability to coordinate Consultant work as required
- Ability to coordinate Vendor work as required
- Knowledge of computers and software applications: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), read construction schedules (Primavera).
- Previous Saudi Aramco experience is preferred.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
More than 20 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services
About this Company
Khatib & Alami (K&A) creates, designs, supervises and manages projects that have the potential to better society. We build on our proven multidisciplinary expertise and offer regional urban planning and comprehensive architectural and engineering consulting services. K&A...
See all Careers and Jobs at Khatib & Alami