- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- To co-ordinate, support and advise the Business on all aspects with regards to Health and Safety.
- To establish, manage and monitor standards, processes, communications, training and systems.
- To ensure all responsibilities associated with Health and Safety within our factory are adhered to.
- Ensure a safe workplace environment without risk to health.
- Establish & ensure that all Health & Safety policies, procedures, rules and regulations are adhered to and are regularly reviewed, updated and communicated.
- Ensure the Company meets its statutory obligations in all areas pertaining to health, safety and welfare at work, including statutory training and reporting.
- Ensure the completion and regular review of risk assessments for all work equipment and operations.
- Ensure that all accidents are documented, investigated and recommended improvements implemented.
- Ensure that safety inspections are carried out, fire drills and fire alarms are correctly reported, safety inspections, risk assessments and lone working procedures are managed and employees are aware of their responsibilities.
- Co-ordinate the development of health & safety policies, systems of work and procedures.
- Ensure full and accurate health and safety and training records are maintained.
- Establish a full program of documented health & safety inspections, audits and checks.
- Establish a structured program of health & safety training throughout the Company.
- Liaise with external health & safety consultants in the provision of training programs and health and safety services.
- Manage and devise the agenda for, chair and formulate & distribute minutes for the Health & Safety Committee meetings. Ensure that all agreed action points are completed within deadlines.
- Keep up to date with all aspects of relevant health, safety & welfare at work legislation and communicate relevant changes to the business.
- Provide regular reports to the Quality Manager, Factory Manager on relevant health and safety activities.
- Participate in monthly meetings when required to report on relevant health & safety matters.
- Liaise with suppliers i.e. Insurers, solicitors etc
- Any other related reasonable duties which may be required by management from time to time.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
About this Company
PROGRESS, a part of TIBA group companies, TIBA is a regional market leader delivering world class quality projects specialized in Firefighting, Fire protection, more Mechanical work such as HVAC and Environment & Energy Technology , TIBA established in Cairo – Egypt in...
See all Careers and Jobs at Progress