- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Hiring, training, coaching, and leading call center representatives as they provide support for customers.
- Answering representative’s questions, guiding them through difficult calls or issues, diffusing angry customers, or handling issues that cannot be fielded by representatives
- Leading team meetings, asking questions to better understand the calls representatives are receiving, educating and coach workers regarding processes and practices, and explain expectations to employees.
- Assisting other management team members in identifying trends and establishing call center goals.
- Ensuring staff members are achieving desired service levels and taking corrective action, as needed.
- Preparing reports and analyzing call center data to improve processes, ensure resources are properly allocated, and maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Authorizing replacements or refunds.
- Taking on other tasks or projects to support employees, other managers, and call center operations.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Electronics and Semiconductors
About this Company
AL Amin Technological Systems was found in 1980 under an old name “Al Amin Company (Eng. Hesham & Tarek Abdel Rahman Amin)”. In 1998 the statue of the company was then changed to become an Egyptian Shareholding Company “Al Amin Technological Systems”.
See all Careers and Jobs at Al Amin Technological Systems
Al Amin is one of...