- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Understand and champion the company products at a market level and possess a thorough understanding of brand products/services, while having in-depth knowledge of market dynamics and international trends.
- Conduct & evaluate current market conditions, and Keeping abreast of competitor’s products and market shares analysis.
- Consolidate and follow up market data (segments, evolution, competition, techniques…)
- Prepare business plans, feasibility studies, and cost-benefit analysis.
- Manage and promote the brand and brand equity (organization of communication plan, advertising, promotion definition, tools to be given to the sales team and customers).
- Handling the enterprise advertising including brochures, flyers, print materials, outdoor advertising, organized events & press ads for the group, if needed.
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly status reports.
- Manage and control marketing budget and deliver marketing activities within the agreed budget.
- Work closely with sales department for the achievement of business objectives to increase profit and meeting local budget and sales targets.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Apparel and Fashion Import and Export Wholesale Trade
About this Company
Fashion District created in answer to gathering of wide range of industries, with a specialization in fashion accessories
See all Careers and Jobs at Fashion District
In order to meet the company vision, we owned tow registered European brands `LACOBRA and Leo Pardo ` which gives a strong startup in the luxurious...